Update – International Mixer, May 23rd, W Atlanta Downtown
Firstly, thank you for agreeing to have your international chamber of commerce participating in the International Mixer at the W Atlanta Downtown on Thursday, May 23rd. I am delighted to inform you that we now have just over 20 chambers involved - great news. With just less than 2 weeks to go before the event, now is the ideal time to ensure that the event is added to your website calendars and the flyer is distributed to your mailing lists.
With the number of participating chambers being so large, we need to strongly emphasize the need for advance online registration. Aside from the savings that can be made with early bird registration, the more important factors are that (a) for comfort's sake, there is a possibility of reaching a "sold out" status (we will do what we can to accommodate all interested guests) (b) it takes huge pressure off registration on the day.
The link to the online registration page is http://internationalsocialmixer-eac2.eventbrite.com/#
Do Nigerians pop nearly as much bubbly as the French themselves? What started out as ...
- Trend hunter: Mama put gets a facelift
- Corporate social responsibility means building a better business ecosystem
- How Kenya’s James Mworia rose from intern to CEO in seven years
- Mauritius' Sun Resorts swings to Q2 profit as occupancy recovers
- New ways to achieve customer satisfaction
- Why the fossil fuel subsidies pump should be switched off
- Start-up snapshot: Making vehicle insurance quick and simple in Nigeria
- Kenya's finance minister announces plans to stabilise currency
- Power: Energy for all in 2020
- Day in the life: The umpire's stake
- Geniuses only: Elite training for Africa’s brightest tech talent